Tips On How To Beat The New Frost Escalation Hard Mode
After a few failed attempts at the new Frost Escalation Hard mode, I finally did it. Here are some tips on how I was able to beat it with a random group.
- Play the Normal Frost Escalation until you are about level 14. Don’t even try the hard mode since frostbite will take you down pretty fast.
- Grab the Insulated Gear Passive upgrade in the Frost Escalation tree. By level 14 you should have 30% slower frostbite generation.
- Get Bottled Warmth. Braziers continue to prevent Frostbite buildup for 8 seconds after leaving their radius. It makes a huge difference.
- Heated Blade. You absorb the flame from each Brazier causing your next attack to deal 50% more damage. It stacks up with all the braziers you absorb.
- Have your weapon at level 19–20. I did it with a war pike at level 19.
The random team I finished it with was not that good, they kept dying. I won’t say I carried the team but at a lower level we would have wiped out. Getting paired up with a better team will make it easier.
We did get a few tougher enemies than on the normal escalation like a Shrowd, so have that in mind.
Let me know if these tips help you out or if you have better ones.